The service is provided by Lets Join In Pty Limited (ABN: 38 617 810 821), under the title “LJI.”
Please read these Terms of Conditions carefully, as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using the LJI platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Your Use of this Site and Rules
LJI provides you access to www.letsjoinin.com to join LJI’s interactive broadcast management system and access webpages.
In using this site, you must not collect or harvest personal information, as the data is for real time viewing only.
You will not use the site for any unlawful purpose, nor transmit via the site any inaccurate, incomplete or false information. You confirm that you will not post or transmit on the site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes with the operation of the site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the site by spamming or flooding the site.
In particular you may NOT:
- Violate any law or regulation.
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam.
- Engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Site or Services.
- Use automated methods to use the Site or Services.
- Stalk, harass, bully, intimidate, or harm another user.
- Post unlawful, harmful, obscene, or pornographic content.
- Impersonate someone.
- Post content that is hateful, threatening, harmful, incites violence; or contains graphic or gratuitous violence.
- Use LJIto do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- Post content you do not have the right to transmit.
- Post content that infringes on trademarks or copyrights.
- Post viruses or malicious scripts.
- Post spam or link bait.
- Attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by LJI or any of LJI’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site or Services.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site or Services.
- Advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
You shall be authorised to use LJI’s webpages as a user only for personal, non-commercial use. For details of your rights to use the LJI platform, see:
Access to LJI’s site does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights on the LJI platform.
The use and access of LJI’s websites is based on user registration that is time-limited, as notified on the LJI website. The terms of access to the site and LJI web pages can be changed by LJI at their sole discretion.
You acknowledge that, because some aspects of LJI’s platform, and administration of the Usage Rules entails the ongoing involvement of LJI; if LJI changes any part of or discontinues the LJI service, which LJI may do at its discretion, you may not be able to use or access LJI’s services to the same extent as prior to such change or discontinuation, and that, to the full extent permitted by law, LJI shall have no liability to you in such case.
LJI may offer interactive features that allow you to submit materials (including links to third-party content) on areas of the LJI website that is accessible and viewable by the public. You agree that any use by you of such features, including any materials submitted by you, shall be your sole responsibility, shall not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or violate any laws, contribute to or encourage infringing or otherwise unlawful conduct, or otherwise be obscene, objectionable, or in poor taste.
You hereby grant LJI a worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to use such materials as part of LJI’s platform, or in relation to LJI’s services, without any compensation or obligation to you. LJI reserves the right to not post or publish any materials, and to remove or edit any material that in the reasonable opinion of LJI, does not comply with the Terms and Conditions, at any time without notice or liability.
LJI in its sole discretion shall determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the site and/or delete from the site immediately and without prior notice any material that it deems not to comply or the be objectionable for any reason.
At its discretion, LJI may permanently cancel accounts of users who violate the Terms of Service. LJI reserves the right to view Private Groups ONLY for the purposes of fixing issues, to respond to complaints about Terms of Service violations, or when required to do so by law. LJI reserves the ongoing right to view Pages, Selective Groups, Open Groups, and any groups in the LJI Open Group Directory to assess compliance with this Terms of Service. LJI reserves the right to remove objectionable content without notice. LJI can remove any content or information you post at LJI if we believe that it violates our Terms of Service.
We may suspend or terminate your account or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe you have violated these Terms.
LJI reserves the right to ban Pages, Groups and users that do not comply with its Terms of Service as assessed in LJI’s sole discretion and interpretation of its Terms of Service; and Users, Pages and Groups under investigation or which have been detected as sharing content in violation of these terms may have their visibility limited in various parts of LJI, including search. Pages, Groups, and users may not be notified when any of this occurs. Banned Pages, Groups, and users may contact LJI Customer Support to request more information. We reserve the right to respond or not respond to such requests. Please comply with the rules in LJI’s Terms of Service.
While we have the right to monitor activity and content associated with LJI, we are not obligated to do so. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content submitted by users. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices, you understand that in the process of using LJI, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable in your communities. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted at LJI or endorse any opinions expressed at LJI. We may investigate the complaints and violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or subscriptions. We also, however, reserve the right not to take any action. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the Website.
LJI reserves the right to close and delete any user account that has not been logged in for a period of 6 months or more. LJI will notify any such users whose accounts it intends to delete, by email, if they have been inactive for greater than 5 months and provide those users with a minimum of 30 days notice and options on how to keep their content and account at LJI. LJI will give one final notice at least 48 hours prior to deleting an account.
LJI reserves the right to terminate an Open Group or Page that has been abandoned by the Page or Group owner. A Page or Open Group is considered abandoned if the Page or Group owner do not log into LJI for at least 6 months or do not post to the Page or Group for at least 6 months.
Contracting Electronic Products
Your use of the LJI platform includes the ability to post material in the public domain. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by our agreements. Your agreement and intent to be bound by the electronic submissions apply to all records relating to your activity within this site, including notices of policies, applications and deletions.
To access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility, and not the responsibility of LJI.
LJI may vary from time to time the content of material, including improvements, inclusions, and corrections and LJI is not responsible for the accuracy of the material and content. The material is supplementary, and users are responsible to consult the most recent editions of relevant guides from the LJI website.
Requirements for LJI’s site access
Use of the LJI site requires compatible devices, internet access, and certain software (fees may apply); may require periodic updates; and may be affected by the performance of these factors. High-speed Internet access is strongly recommended for regular use and is required for video and audio components. The latest version of required software is recommended to access the LJI and may be required for certain activity or features and to download LJI’s content. You agree that meeting these requirements, which may change from time to time, is your sole responsibility.
As a registered user of LJI, you may establish an account (“Account”). Do not reveal your Account information to anyone else. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and you agree to immediately notify LJI of any security breach of your Account. LJI shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account.
To access LJI’s site, you will be required to create a log in and password.
You agree to provide complete information when you register with, and as you use, the LJI platform and you agree to update your Account to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that LJI may store and use the LJI Registration Data you provide for use in maintaining and access to your Account.
- As a participant, you agree to comply with the following:
- you will not share your profile with any other person;
- you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- the Terms; and
- any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- you have sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Lets
- Join In of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- you must not expressly or impliedly impersonate another participant or use the profile or password of another participant at any time;
- any content that you broadcast, publish, upload, transmit, post or distribute on the Website and/or mobile application (‘Your Content’) will always be accurate, correct and up to date and you will maintain reasonable records of Your Content.
- you agree not to harass, impersonate, stalk, threaten another participant of the Website (where interaction with other participants is made available to you);
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of providing the Services;
- you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of Lets Join In;
- you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of participants by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links and other forms of solicitation may be removed from participant profiles without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Lets Join In for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website and/or mobile application or its Services is prohibited.
LJI’s platform is subject to Australian Privacy laws and legislation.
In addition, you agree any data and/or personal information you provide may be transferred to LJI and its related bodies corporate according to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cwth) and/or other overseas locations where LJI is able to maintain strict control of the data according to applicable local law.
LJI uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to LJI and you do so at your own risk. Using unsecured Wi-Fi or other unprotected networks to submit messages through the LJI Service is never recommended. Once we receive your transmission of information, LJI makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If LJI learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. LJI may post a notice on the LJI Site or through the LJI Service if a security breach occurs.
LJI Log Data
When you use our Services, we may receive information (“Log Data”) such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, and device information (including device and application IDs). We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, interact with our email notifications, use your account to authenticate to a third-party website or application. We may also receive Log Data when you click on, view or interact with links on our Services, including links to third-party applications, such as when you choose to install another application through LJI. LJI uses Log Data to provide, understand, and improve our Services.
Use of Content and Availability
LJI reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for features) without notice.
You agree that the LJI platform includes security technology that limits your use of LJI’s content and that, whether LJI is limited by security technology, you shall use LJI’s platform in compliance with the applicable usage rules established by LJI, and that any other use of LJI’s platform may constitute a copyright infringement. Any security technology is an inseparable part of LJI’s platform.
LJI reserves the right to modify the Usage Rules at any time. Except to the extent that applicable laws prevent LJI restraining you from doing so, you agree not to violate, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any of the security technology related to such Usage Rules for any reason, to interfere with, remove or alter any rights management information on LJI – or to attempt or assist another person to do so.
Usage Rules may be controlled and monitored by LJI for compliance purposes, and LJI reserves the right to enforce the Usage Rules without notice to you. You agree not to access the LJI platform by any means other than through login Access that is provided by LJI for accessing the LJI site. You shall not access or attempt to access an LJI Account that you are not authorised to access.
Except to the extent that applicable laws prevent LJI restraining you from doing so, you agree not to modify the software or content in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the content, for any purposes including obtaining unauthorized access to the LJI platform. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
User Content Ownership
Materials, including but not limited to text, data, images, graphics, photos, audio, audiovisual, videos, and content of any nature provided by users of LJI (“User Submissions”) are owned by the party contributing such content. As a user of LJI, you are solely responsible for your own submissions. By transmitting your submissions or otherwise through or using LJI you represent that you have all rights and authorizations necessary to post, submit, display, produce, or otherwise transmit, such content. You agree that you will not submit material that is or contains the intellectual property of a third party that you do not have permission to use. You promise that your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
LJI is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions, which may be inaccurate, infringing, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You understand that all information posted or transmitted through LJI is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated and that we are not and will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. You understand that we cannot guarantee the identity of users or the accuracy of any data that users may provide any other users with whom you interact in the course of using LJI.
Third Party Materials
Certain content that LJI makes available via the LJI platform may include materials from third parties. LJI may provide links to third-party websites as a convenience to you. You agree that LJI is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and LJI does not warrant and, to the full extent permitted by law, will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that LJI is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access LJI and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. LJI cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
Misuse of Usernames, Page names, Group names
Selling usernames, Page names, Group names: You may not buy or sell LJI usernames, Page names or Group names.
Username, Page name, Group name squatting: You may not engage in username, Page name, or Group name squatting. Some of the factors we take into consideration when determining whether conduct is username, Page name, or Group name squatting include:
- the number of accounts created;
- the creation of accounts for the purpose of preventing others from using those account names;
- the creation of accounts for the purpose of selling those accounts; and
- the use of third-party content feeds to update and maintain accounts under the names of those third parties.
Objectionable Material and Offence
You understand that by using the LJI platform, you may encounter material that you may deem to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and that such content may or may not be identified as having offensive material. Nevertheless, you agree to use the LJI platform at your sole risk and LJI shall have no liability to you for material that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
You may not register or create fake and misleading accounts. While you may use LJI pseudonymously or as a parody, commentary, or fan account, you may not use misleading account information in order to engage in spamming, abusive, or disruptive behaviour, including attempts to manipulate the conversations on LJI. Some of the factors that we may take into account when determining whether an account is fake include:
- Use of stock or stolen avatar photos
- Use of stolen or copied profile bios
- Use of intentionally misleading profile information
You may not use LJI’s services for the purpose of spamming anyone. Spam is generally defined on LJI as bulk or aggressive activity that attempts to manipulate or disrupt LJI or the experience of users on LJI to drive traffic or attention to unrelated accounts, products, services, or initiatives. Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be spamming include:
- if you have made large number of group or user contact requests, or followed and/or unfollowed a large number of user accounts or
- Pages, in a short time period;
- if your posts or comments consist mainly of links and/or are shared without commentary;
- if a large number of people have blocked you in response to high volumes of untargeted, unsolicited, or duplicative content or engagements from your account;
- if a large number of spam complaints have been filed against you;
- if you post duplicative or substantially similar content, replies, comments to multiple Pages, Groups, or users; or create duplicate or substantially similar accounts;
- if you post multiple updates to a Page, Group, user or topic with an intent to subvert or manipulate the topic to drive traffic or attention to unrelated accounts, products, services, or initiatives;
- if you send large numbers of unsolicited posts, comments, replies or mentions;
- if you add users to lists in a bulk or aggressive manner;
- if you are randomly or aggressively engaging with Pages, Groups, or users to drive traffic or attention to unrelated accounts, products, services, or initiatives;
- if you repeatedly post other people’s account information as your own (e.g., bio, posts, comments, profile, user URL, etc.);
- if you post misleading, deceptive, or malicious links (e.g., affiliate links, links to malware/clickjacking pages, etc.); Accounts created to replace or mimic suspended accounts may be permanently suspended.
- We may also remove accounts which LJI at its discretion attributes to entities known to violate the LJI Terms of Service.
Additional Policies for Pages, Groups, and Events
- Misleading or False Pages, Groups, or Events
Pages, Groups, and Events must not be misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive.
Pages, Groups, and Events must not impersonate or falsely represent a brand, entity, or public figure. Where a Page, Group, or Event is being used to express support for or interest in a brand, entity, or public figure, it must make clear in the name or description that it is not an official representation.
Pages, Groups, and Events must not facilitate or promote online gambling, online real money, games of skill, or online lotteries without our prior written permission.
- Inaccurately Tagged Content
Pages, Groups, and Events must not inaccurately tag content or encourage users to inaccurately tag content.
Pages, Groups, and Events must not incentivize people to misuse LJI features or functionality.
You agree that the LJI platform, including but not limited to LJI content, material, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, and the scripts and software used to access the LJI platform, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by LJI and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use and access to LJI’s platforms in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the LJI platform may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted in these terms.
Except to the extent that applicable laws prevent LJI restraining you from doing so, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the LJI platform in any manner, and you shall not utilise the LJI platform in any unauthorised way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, LJI and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any LJI website or material. This includes content or other materials comprising a part of the LJI platform at any time without notice. In no event will LJI be liable for making these changes. LJI may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the LJI platform, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to the LJI platform (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by LJI, its related entities and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity.
Trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the LJI platform may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
Lets Join In does not grant you rights whatsoever in relation to the Website, Mobile Application or the Services. All rights are expressly reserved by Lets Join In.
Lets Join In retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and Mobile Application and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website and/or Mobile Application will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process),
You may not, without the prior written permission of Lets Join In and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website or Mobile Application, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
LJI reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue access to the LJI platform (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and, to the full extent permitted by law, LJI will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights. Termination of access to the LJI platform is at LJI’s sole discretion. You may cease to access the LJI platform at any time.
Warranties and Limited Liabilities
LJI does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of the LJI platform Provides an uninterrupted or error-free site, and you agree that from time to time LJI may remove the LJI websites for indefinite periods of time, or cancel access to the LJI platform at any time, without notice to you, where reasonably necessary to protect LJI’s legitimate interests.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the LJI platform is at your sole risk. The LJI’s platform is delivered to you ‘AS IS’ without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In addition, under the Australian Consumer Law, there are certain consumer guarantees which cannot be excluded, including guarantees as to access, merchant ability, fitness for purpose, supply by description, repairs and title.
In no case shall LJI, its related entities, Directors, Officers, Employees, Affiliates, Agents, Contractors or Licensors be liable for an direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising from your use of any of the LJI websites, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the LJI platform, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content or product posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the LJI platform, even if advised of their possibility.
LJI shall use reasonable efforts to protect information submitted by you in connection with the LJI platform, but you agree that your submission of such information is at your sole risk and LJI hereby disclaims any and all liability to you for any offence, loss or liability to such information in any way.
LJI does not represent or guarantee that LJI’s platform will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking or other security intrusion and LJI disclaims any related or direct liability. In particular;
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Services, or any of its Services related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Services or any of the products of Lets Join In; and
- the Services or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
Deleting Your Account – Right to Erasure
At all times you have an easy way to opt out of our service and delete your account as well as ALL of your Content Data, if you do not wish to continue using our services. You can find this in your “Settings” where it says “Delete My Account.” When you delete any of your Content Data, or delete your entire account, we delete your Content Data and remove your account from our production servers as soon as is technically possible based on our infrastructure design including a 30-day delay to insure the deletion request was made by you, etc. The more data you delete, the longer will the deletion process take due to load balancing protections on our servers. After we’ve deleted your Content Data from our production servers, that same data may remain in our backups for a limited period of time (maximum of 7 months) due to protection regulations and our protocols for backup content protection. We secure your data that temporarily remains on our backups with additional security protocols. If we ever need to restore our backups into the main servers of LJI (in a rare instance, for example recovering from a natural disaster), if any of your Content Data you have previously deleted from our main servers is still on our backups in that moment, it will be deleted prior to or right after the backups are moved to the main servers. If you own a group and delete your account, the content you posted to that group will be deleted; however, the group(s) you own will not be deleted unless you are the only member of that group.
Indemnity and Waiver
You agree by accessing the LJI platform, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold LJI, its related entities, its Directors, Officers, Employees, Agents, Contractors and Affiliates harmless in respect to any claims arising out of your breach of this agreement. This means that, to the extent permitted by the law, you cannot sue or recover any damages from LJI, its related entities, its Directors, Officers, Employees, Agents, Contractors and Affiliates as a result of its decision to remove or refuse to process any information or content, to warn you, to suspend, or terminate your access to the LJI platform. This indemnity and waiver provision applies to all violations described in or contemplated by this Agreement. Furthermore;
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with Your Content;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or (c) any breach of the terms including unauthorised access to or alteration of your communities with or through LJI. Any business transactions, unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through LJI or any business transactions which may arise between users from their use of LJI are the sole responsibility of the users involved, and we disclaim any and all responsibility for such transactions.
Changes to the Agreement
LJI reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement (Terms and Conditions) and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the LJI platform. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon notice to you and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the LJI platform constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as they are amended, revised and posted on the Site periodically. We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms, including in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or equity, or by operation of law.
The LJI platform is operated by LJI from its offices in Australia. You agree to comply with all local, state, federal, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the LJI platform. All access and activities on the LJI platform are governed by the laws of Australia (or your resident State), without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. Your use of the LJI platform may also be subject to other laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with LJI or relating in any way to your use of the LJI platform resides in the courts of Australia. Risk of loss and title for all electronically delivered transactions pass to the purchaser in Australia upon electronic transmission to the recipient.
LJI claims no ownership rights over the user content created by you. Our platform is a passive conduit of your user content.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Dated: 18 August 2020